Friday, January 7, 2011

The Sky is the Limit!



Valentine's Day will be here before we know it. Many of the cards I see are kinda frilly... you know all cupids, lace and the like. But sometimes that just doesn't do the trick. And I like to send notes of encouragement that tie in to the holiday/season. So today, I decided to create a card that could be sent to my best friend or my hubby. Because, truth is, everyone needs a little encouragement now and then. Here's hoping you have a wonderful day!

Lori

Card Recipe

5 x 7

Card Stock - Georgia Pacific, Bazzill
Stamps - Image & Sentiment - Papertrey Ink - Up, Up & Away
Ink - Memento - Tuxedo Black
Ribbon - Stampin Up
Die Cuts - Cricut - Pooh & Friends - Clouds, Create A Critter - Hearts
Pop Dots

No comments:

Surprise!!! It's Best Bunny!

There is something about Granny Apple Green that just brings a smile to my face!  When the first signs of Spring appear you are sure to see...