Saturday, October 2, 2010

I'm back....temporarily...



This week has been hectic. I traveled to Louisville for our statewide SHRM conference. Tuesday night we were treated to a lovely dinner on the Belle of Louisville. If you ever get the chance to see Louisville this way, DO! We were treated like kings and queens... unfortunately this lady ate ENTIRELY too much over the week so I have to make some serious time with the treadmill. I snapped the above photo of the skyline as we were cruising Tuesday. A great time was had by all!

My blog will be quiet for at least another week, so please don't forget me... lol... I motor out Tuesday for several days of training in Nashville. Maybe I will make it big! OK... that will not happen since I can't carry a tune in a bucket... Singing is not my talent... :-P

Blessings to you and if not before we will chat late next week!

Lori



Card Design

Finished Design 5 X 7 Inches

Card stock - Image - Gina K. Pure Luxury, Other - Bazzill
Designer Paper - Stemma - Fall Into Autumn
Ink - Image - Memento - Tuxedo Black
Ink - Sentiment - Memento - Rich Cocoa
Ink - Coloring - Copic - Pumpkins - YR02, YR07, YR15, E25; Vines - YG17, YG25
Stamps - Image - Inkadinkado
Stamps - Sentiment - TPC Studio - Autumn Harvest
Punch - Martha Stewart
Ribbon - Gina K. Designs
Button & Floss - Unknown
Adhesive - Dotto & Scotch Brand Adhesive Foam



Copic Coloring

Pumpkins - YR02, YR07, YR15, E25
Vines - YG17, YG25

1 comment:

Betty Wright said...

Lori, you be safe. Are you riding a motor cycle? Did I miss something? LOL! I totally know that bridge in the photo. Traveled over it many times leaving Indiana to come home to the south for visits. Great fall card and fabulous destialing. What kind of ribbon stuff is that? Great texture.

Surprise!!! It's Best Bunny!

There is something about Granny Apple Green that just brings a smile to my face!  When the first signs of Spring appear you are sure to see...