Monday, September 6, 2010

Farm Life by Theresa Momber for Gina K.



I am truly a farm girl and when this new stamp set came out on Stamp TV I jumped to order it. This time of year is especially nice. The days are growing shorter, the air is cooler and the animals are all enjoying the freshness in the air. The other night hubby and I even took a late evening golf cart ride to check out the stars. If it hadn't been so dark the neighbors would have thought I was nuts bundled up like I was in a blanket. It was nippy but we had a blast! This card is going to hubby. We had such a nice time the other night enjoying the view we share together. I hope you take time today to share the view with someone you love. Happy crafting!

Lori



Card Recipe

Finished Project

5 X 7 Inches

Card Stock - Image - Gina K. Pure Luxury - (cream)
Card Stock - Bazzill
Designer Paper - Karen Foster - Thanksgiving Dots
Stamp - Image and Sentiment - Farm Life by Theresa Momber for Gina K. Designs
Ink - Image - Memento - Rich Cocoa
Ink - Background - Memento - Rich Cocoa, Potter's Clay, Desert Sand, Tangelo, Dandelion (sponged on)
Ink - Coloring - Memento - Cottage Ivy, Bamboo Leaves (Trees), Memento - Desert Sand, Rich Cocoa (barn, etc)
Punch - Fiskars
Ribbon - Offray - 5/8" Brown Grosgrain, 1/2" Orange Satin

2 comments:

Theresa Momber said...

What a beautiful card! I love the subtle coloring and the fabulous sponged sky! Gorgeous!

Tam said...

Oooh, I like this!

Surprise!!! It's Best Bunny!

There is something about Granny Apple Green that just brings a smile to my face!  When the first signs of Spring appear you are sure to see...