Sunday, August 8, 2010

Stop the World, I Wanna Get Off!



I know you've been there... running here and yon... not sure if you're coming or going. That has been the story of my life lately. But honestly, I love it! I am perfectly happy multi-tasking and pushing myself to do just one more thing! It's amazing that God designed us, women that is, in such a way. Studies show that men and women think and reason differently. Does this REALLY surprise anyone? :-) But we are both wired so differently. What bothers me doesn't ruffle my hubby at all and what drives him nuts is just fine by me! The creator in his ultimate plan works it all out for good. Today I have to say I really don't want to get off this carousel ride. I believe my Savior has a great deal more to show me. Have a wonderful day!



Card Recipe (5 X 7 inch)

Cardstock - Bazzill, Image - Gina K. Pure Luxury
Pattern Paper - Bo Bunny - Shabby Princess - Ella Toile
Ink - Memento - Tuxedo Black, Sentiment - Close To My Heart - Hollyhock
Image - SCACD - Elisabeth Bell - Carousel Dreams
Sentiment - Studio G.
Markers - Copic
Gelly Roll Pen - Sakura - Clear Star (outlining mane and tail)
Smooch Spritz - Vanilla Shimmer - applied to carousel die cut for glitz...
Die Cuts - Provocraft Cricut Lite - Carousel - banners and carousel - layered twice with pop dots
Adhesive - Popdots and Dotto



Copic

Flowers - R20, G21
Saddle - R22, R32
Horse - C0, C1, C2, C5, C7
Pole - E33, E35

No comments:

Surprise!!! It's Best Bunny!

There is something about Granny Apple Green that just brings a smile to my face!  When the first signs of Spring appear you are sure to see...