Friday, August 13, 2010

Hay There!



Vacation's over! Very sad face... But on a brighter note I just work today and then will be off for the weekend! But seriously, I am very blessed to have a wonderful job that provides for the needs of my family. And amazingly this job came up for me during the darkest days of this recent recession. And did I mention I had another job offer within 3 days of this one? It was a God thing... nothing else! It was scary changing careers and companies after 11 years but for my emotional health it was just what the doctor ordered. And best of all I have every other Friday off! So that means more crafting! Hooray! Sometimes we just have to recognize it is in His hands and not ours. Easier said than done for a Type A personality like me but it sure makes life alot easier! Blessings to you today and make it a great day! And remember to say "hay" to someone you love! :-)



Card Recipe

5 X 7 Inches

Cardstock - Georgia Pacific - black & white
Cardstock - Image - Gina K. Pure Luxury
Pattern Paper - Doodlebug - Patchwork & Square Dance
Image & Sentiment - Close to My Heart - My Acrylix - Howdy
Ink - Memento - Tuxedo Black
Markers - Copic
Ribbon - Offray - 7/8 inch grosgrain - black
Jute
Button - Unknown

Sorry guys but this is one of those images I colored a while back and I don't have the numbers for you!

1 comment:

Chrissy D said...

Ohhh this is ADORABLE! Love that horse and your card! Thanks for playing in the ODBDSLC this week! We hope you will join us again!

Surprise!!! It's Best Bunny!

There is something about Granny Apple Green that just brings a smile to my face!  When the first signs of Spring appear you are sure to see...