Wednesday, July 28, 2010

A Little Touch of Christmas



I love the holidays! And when it is 100 degrees outside who wouldn't like a little blast of cold! :-) So to put myself in the snow boot frame of mind I decided to start on Christmas cards again. During the coming months I hope to do a few each month. Then when December rolls around I won't be frantically throwing things together. So bear with me as I share my creations. I do love Christmas and making cards makes me want to start singing! (Christmas carols of course...) I guess the stores won't be far behind with holiday music and decorations... Ok, that depressed me... Take a close look at the dress on this image. I tried the Copic Colorless Blending Solution Technique again. I love this! Hope you are having a wonderful week!



Card Recipe (5 X 7 inch)

Cardstock - Bazzill, Image - Gina K Pure Luxury
Pattern Paper - Kaisercraft - Belle Collection - Claira
Stamp - Whiff of Joy - Elisabeth Bell - Willow w/Lantern
Sentiment - Studio G. - Series 37
Ink - Memento - Tuxedo Black
Ribbon - Offray - 5/8 inch Red Satin
Embossing - sentiment - Versamark, Ranger Queen's Gold Royal Satin Embossing Powder
Scrapper's Must Haves - Gold Dew Drops
Spellbinders - Nestabilities - Fancy Tags



Copics

Hair - E33, E35, E37, E39
Dress - YG17, YG25, YG67
Dress - Colorless Blender Solution applied to terry cloth and blotted on dress for
mottled look
Holly and Berries - G07, R59
Skin - E00, E11
Blush - R20
Lace - CO
Ribbon and Dress Trim - R29, R46
Flame - YR68, Y15
Lantern Glass - C0
Lantern - C5

Other accents

Ribbon and Shoes - Sakura Gilly Roll Pen - Clear Star (glitter pen)
Holly - Sakura Glaze Pen - Clear (for glazed look on holly leaves)

No comments:

Surprise!!! It's Best Bunny!

There is something about Granny Apple Green that just brings a smile to my face!  When the first signs of Spring appear you are sure to see...