Tuesday, November 24, 2009

A Christmas Card Outside of the Envelope...



Sometimes you have to push the envelope literally! In playing with different shapes and sizes of cards I came up with this design. The card is meant to fit in a 4 1/8 by 9 1/2 legal envelope. Most folks refer to them as legal size envelopes... I thought this would be a nice change from some of the other cards I have tried. And the image from Eat Cake Graphics seems to fit proportionally to a larger envelope. If I could just get my proportions back in line too... LOL... The holidays have a way of doing that to us... Hope you all have a wonderful and safe Thanksgiving holiday!

Materials List

Cardstock - Bazzil - Light Blue
Gina K Designs Pure Luxury - White
Pattern Paper - Flair Designs - The Nativity
Memento Ink - Tuxedo Black
Markers - Copic
Stickles - Yellow - (Stars in image)
Ribbon - Gina K Designs
Image - Eat Cake Graphics
Corner Rounder - Creative Memories
Pop Dots

3 comments:

EJ said...

Is there such a thing as "card envy"? Cause I'm pretty sure I'm having it after looking at your amazingly beautiful cards!

EJ said...

Beautiful!

Brenda said...

WOW!!! You do such beautiful work!!! Love this one!
hugs
Brenda

Surprise!!! It's Best Bunny!

There is something about Granny Apple Green that just brings a smile to my face!  When the first signs of Spring appear you are sure to see...