Monday, August 3, 2009

Caramel Apple Invite


I am noticing a trend in my posts... food! In the last few days I have created pumpkins, popsicles and even cupcakes. However, nothing can compare to this food creation... a caramel apple. The one food item that screams fall! I love caramel apples! Sometimes we visit a local apple grove and pick up a back of fresh apples and cider. If I am really good I treat myself to a caramel apple. Well, maybe I don't have to be good to treat myself... LOL We are planning a small family gathering at our farm this year and I wanted to create an invitation that embraces the season. Take time to enjoy your family this fall and seize the day!

No comments:

Surprise!!! It's Best Bunny!

There is something about Granny Apple Green that just brings a smile to my face!  When the first signs of Spring appear you are sure to see...