Friday, May 19, 2017

A Look Back at Our Daily Bread Designs' May Release

Welcome to a special look back at this month's release from Our Daily Bread Designs'.  Today, I have a card using Seeds of Knowledge, Clipboard Set DiesNotebook Paper Stamp Die Duo and A+ Apples Die.  

I started with a white card stock base (4.25 x 11 inches, scored and gate folded at 5.5 inches).  I cut a smaller layer of DP using the Americana Quilt Paper Collection  and offset it to show some of the white base.  I added another slightly smaller white layer...  again offset and a final polka dot design.  (Also found in the Americana Quilt Paper Collection ...)  
I stamped the paper image (using red and blue ink to define the lines) on white card stock and used the die from the set to finish it off. (Notebook Paper Stamp Die Duo)
I inked up my sentiment stamp with black ink (Seeds of Knowledge) and stamped it on the bottom right corner of the "faux" notebook paper page.  I added a die cut magnifying glass (Clipboard Set Dies) and a the perfect die cut grade (A+ Apples Die).  I finished off the card with a fun die cut apple ( A+ Apples Die & red DP from the Old Glory Paper Pad set)  
The ensemble wouldn't be complete without the mini glue bottle to literally hold it all together...  ( Clipboard Set Dies).  
Here are the May release items you see here today...





and a few old favorites...



Be sure to stop by and visit my design team sisters.  They have some fun projects up their sleeve as well.  And if you should get lost along the way, stop by HERE to get your bearings.  Thanks so much and have a blessed day!

Dawn * Cathy * Robin * Lisa * Sandee
  * Helen * Julie * Lori (ME) * Diana

No comments:

Surprise!!! It's Best Bunny!

There is something about Granny Apple Green that just brings a smile to my face!  When the first signs of Spring appear you are sure to see...