Friday, February 17, 2017

A Look Back at Our Daily Bread Designs' February Release

Welcome to a special look back at Today we are taking a look back at Our Daily Bread Designs' February Release.  Here is the treat box I created, using Let Love Grow, Glorious Gable Box Die, Heavenly Hearts Die and Layering Hearts Die.  For more inspiration using the February Release be sure to visit the ODBD Blog.


I started with a pale pink card stock and ODBD's Glorious Gable Box Die and Heavenly Hearts Die nested together to create the lovely treat box.  I stamped my sentiment (from ODBD's  Let Love Grow stamp set with a soft gray ink on white card stock.  I then used the Layering Hearts Die. to create the darling heart.  I pulled out a bit of gray card stock from my stash and used the Pennant Flags Die to create the banner base.  I think a few wedding mints or Easter candy would look just darling in this!  So here are the items from the February release I used on today's project.





and from an earlier release...


Thank you again for spending a bit of your day with me.  I hope this project inspires you to start some spring crafting.  Don't forget to visit my fellow DT members and take a peek at all of their fabulous projects!  

Hugs!!!

The Bread Sticks

Sandee * Diana * Julie * Sabrina * Helen 
Lisa * Kathy * Dawn * Lori (ME) * Cathy  * Robin

1 comment:

Cathymac said...

What a pretty gable box, Lori! Love the pink with the gray and the heart layered onto the pennant flag! Hugs!