Our Daily Bread Designs' November Release and Blog Post
Good morning and welcome to Our Daily Bread Designs' November release and blog hop! This month, we continue the Christmas theme with dies, stamps and papers designed to help your Christmas projects shine! Be sure to hop along and comment on the Design Team cards. Three randomly selected winners will each receive a $25 Gift Code to the ODBD Website JUST for comment on the Design Team Cards! You have until November 2, 2016 at 9:00 PM EDT to leave your comments on the Designers' Blogs for a chance to win. The Winners will be posted on the ODBD Blog on November 3rd! So be sure to check back there to see if you won! All of the designer links are listed at the end of today's post! But before you hop on, please take a peek at a couple of projects I have for you. The first features the new Jingle Bell Time stamp set, Snow Crystals Die and Snowflake Sky Die!
Layer by Layer
- White Card Stock Base - 4.25 inches by 11 inches; scored and folded at 5.5 inches
- Red Shiny Poster Board - Cut 1/8 inch smaller than base
- White Card Stock - ***NEW*** ODBD Snowflake Sky Die (base layer)
- Red Shiny Poster Board - ***NEW*** ODBD Snowflake Sky Die (snowflake layer)
- Red Shiny Poster Board - ***NEW*** ODBD Snow Crystals Die (layered snowflake)
- White CS - ODBD - Pierced Rectangles Die; Jingle Bell Time stamp set (sentiment) - cranberry ink
Love, love and love!!!
Now for project Number 2 using the new Merry & Bright stamp set, coordinating Christmas Lights Die, Snowflake Sky Die AND Snowflake Season Paper Collection...
Layer by Layer...
- Red Card Stock - 4.25 by 11 inches; scored and folded at 5.5 inhes
- ***NEW*** Snowflake Season Paper Collection designer paper die cut with ***NEW*** Snowflake Sky Die
- Red Card Stock - ODBD - Pierced Rectangles Die
- White Card Stock - ODBD - Ornate Ovals Die; sentiment from ***NEW*** Merry & Bright stamp set (cranberry ink)
- Christmas Lights created with ***NEW*** Merry & Bright stamp set and ***NEW*** coordinating die, Christmas Lights Die (colored with Copics and lightly dusted with clear glitter glue)
So here are the new items you see...
and some old favorites...