~ Thanks a Melon ~
Good morning and welcome to another work week! Today, I have a card featuring one of my favorite summer fruits (or is it a vegetable)... watermelon! Last month, ODBD shared a stamp set called Thanks a Melon and coordinating Watermelon Die. I couldn't resist posting one more card before the chill in the air officially takes over!
Layer by Layer...
1. Black card stock measuring 4.25 x 11 inches, scored and folded at 5.5 inches
2. White card stock mat
3. Dotted DP from ODBD's Boho Bold Paper Pad
4. Black Card Stock Strips
5. White Card Stock - Flower Lattice Die - split and layered under black CS strip
6. White Card Stock - Ornate Ovals Die
7. Black Card Stock - Pierced Ovals Die
Here are some of the items you see...
YG11, Yg13, YG17 - Rind & Leaves
R22, R24, R29 - Watermelon Flesh
Thanks for stopping by! Don't forget to visit later this week as I bring you a card from ODBD's September release PLUS Wednesday I have a project featuring the new digital scripture from Word Art Wednesday! Blessings!