Wednesday, May 25, 2016

TLC587 ~ Collar Fold Card Challenge ~

Today's card is for a fun technique challenge at Splitcoaststampers.  The challenge...  to use some sort of collar fold on your card.  I opted to mimic a lovely blouse I can remember my great aunt wearing...  She always loved colorful calico prints with a sharply creased collar and a jaunty bow.  I remember her for her love of God and how she used that to encourage me.  When I would visit she would offer me a big cup of hot chocolate.  To this day a steaming mug reminds me of her and her calico frocks.  She was truly an example of letting your cup overflow and blessing others...


My sentiment and image (colored with Copics) may be found in this Our Daily Bread Designs' set, 


Doesn't this die create the cutest bow?  There are two other sizes as well 
available...



Matting for our sentiment... Stitched Ovals Die


and the sentiment layer...


And if you would like to check out the challenge here is the LINK.

Thanks for stopping by!

Blessings...

No comments:

Surprise!!! It's Best Bunny!

There is something about Granny Apple Green that just brings a smile to my face!  When the first signs of Spring appear you are sure to see...