Monday, May 9, 2016

~ Honor Her ~

Good morning!  It is hard to believe that Monday has rolled back around again!  I hope you had a wonderful Mother's Day weekend filled with love and laughter!  Today, I have a special card to show appreciation to the woman who makes it all better!  I am blessed to still have my Mom with me.  And she had definitely worked hard all of her life.  She, along with my Dad ran a dairy, raised tobacco and a myriad of other crops AND raised me!  I'm pretty sure, I was the more complicated job...  lol

So here it is featuring an image and scripture from Our Daily Bread Designs' Homemade Pie stamp set...


and the items you see used here today...


first layer of designer paper...


second layer of designer paper AND apron print...





the red DP layer....


Thank you for stopping by!  Blessings...

No comments:

Surprise!!! It's Best Bunny!

There is something about Granny Apple Green that just brings a smile to my face!  When the first signs of Spring appear you are sure to see...