Monday, November 23, 2015

ODBD and Merry Monday!

Good morning and welcome to my first Merry Monday post!  My goal...  to create at least 1 Christmas card per week so that in 2016 I will have 52 cards ready to go!  I hope to avoid that last minute, crazed and glazed look that comes with last minute card making!  And with Christmas just a few weeks away, I hope to give you some inspiration as you create your own cards!


I started with a white card stock base and added a slightly smaller Real Red CS mat.  I stamped the image with coordinating ink on another white panel before adhering.  I used the new Medium Bow Dies set to create my bow and added some greenery and twigs using the new Lovely Leaves Die.  I finished it up with a two tone brown pinecone using the new Pinecones Die set.  

Here are the items you see...





Thank you for stopping by our my very first Merry Monday!  Hoping you have a wonderful and blessed day!

No comments:

Surprise!!! It's Best Bunny!

There is something about Granny Apple Green that just brings a smile to my face!  When the first signs of Spring appear you are sure to see...