Wednesday, September 2, 2015

WAW199 ~ Wondrous Things ~

It's the very first Wednesday in September!  And you know what Wednesday means...  it's time for another fabulous, fun and inspirational challenge at Word Art Wednesday.
  
Be sure to check out the Word Art Wednesday site for all of the details including this week's digital scripture, how to link your creation AND info on some fabulous prizes! 
We appreciate our sponsors so very much!  Please take a few moments to thank those who generously provided our prizes this week!

A very special thank you to Simon Says Stamp who graciously provided me some goodies to play with this month!  They are having a huge celebration this month.  Be sure to check out their BLOG to check it out!  As part of this great event, I have been given a few products to share with you and I was more than happy to use them on today's card...  


So I printed today's scripture on white card stock and die cut it along with the rich pumpkin layer.  The card base (A2 Side Folding Card) was provided by Simon Says Stamp along with this beautiful background stamp.  The stamp is Leaves Background #SSS101529.  For this project, I inked the leaves with several shades of Memento ink including Cantaloupe, Tangelo, Potter's Clay and Rhubarb Stalk.  I then used a bit of the Rhubarb Stalk and Potter's Clay to ink the edges.  I layered the stamped image on pumpkin card stock cut slightly smaller than the card base (Item #A2SIDE10).  

So don't forget to play along this week with our Word Art Wednesday challenge and don't forget to check out #Stamptember!  It promises to be fun!

Hugs and Blessings....

2 comments:

Karen Letchworth said...

I love your card and the stamps you've used. Great Autumn feel. Thanks so much for being such a faithful member of the team, and for all your hard work to keep our challenge blog going. You always share your love for the Lord, Jesus Christ, so freely with your followers. I appreciate your efforts.
God bless you always my friend.
Karen
Word Art Wednesday

SewPaperPaint said...

I love this stamped background and am a huge fan of these stitched dies! What a beautiful way to use this scripture!

Surprise!!! It's Best Bunny!

There is something about Granny Apple Green that just brings a smile to my face!  When the first signs of Spring appear you are sure to see...