Wednesday, June 17, 2015

WAW188 ~ Planted By the Waters ~

It's time for another fabulous, fun and inspirational challenge
  
Be sure to check out the Word Art Wednesday site for all of the details including this week's digital scripture, how to link your creation AND info on some fabulous prizes! 

We appreciate this week's sponsors so very much!  Please take a few moments to thank those who provided our prizes this week!  


This week, I started with a white card stock base and added a rich green mat.  I printed out scripture directly on white CS before adding a grove of trees stamped with a traditional rubber stamp set.  After I cut the image and scripture down to the desired size, I used a scallop punch (the actually punched piece of paper) to sponge on a soft summer sky ink to create nice fluffy clouds.  **At this moment I feel like I am channeling PBS's Bob Ross**  Who couldn't use a few happy little clouds in their life, right?  

Here's my supply list...

Supplies 

Digital Scripture - Word Art Wednesday
Stamps - North Coast Creations - Deer Silhouette Greetings 
Paper - The Paper Studio, Bazzill, Georgia Pacific
Ink - Memento Rich Cocoa, Bamboo Leaves, Summer Sky  

Thanks as always for stopping by and don't forget to visit the Word Art Wednesday site to grab out digital Scripture and play along!  We always love to see what you have up your creative sleeve!  Blessings!!

Lori  

No comments:

Surprise!!! It's Best Bunny!

There is something about Granny Apple Green that just brings a smile to my face!  When the first signs of Spring appear you are sure to see...