Wednesday, March 25, 2015

WAW176 ~ Psalm 18:46 ~ Blessed Be My Rock

It's time for another fabulous, fun and inspirational challenge
  
Be sure to check out the Word Art Wednesday site for all of the details including this week's digital scripture, how to link your creation AND info on some fabulous prizes! 

We appreciate this week's sponsors so very much!  This week we are excited to have Really Reasonable Ribbon AND Artisttic Adventures (Heather Hudson/Etsy Shop) sharing prizes with us!  Please take a few moments to thank those who provided our prizes this week!  

This week we are getting our thoughts and minds prepared for the Easter season.  So this time we are visiting the book of Psalms and celebrating the most awesome gift our Savior gave...



So this week, I printed our digi scripture on Kraft paper and decided to tear the paper to resemble my own paper rock!  I started with a black card stock base (measuring 5.5 x 4.25 inches) and added a mat white CS layer.  I wanted a DP pattern to mimic a garden (picture Gethsemane) and cut it slightly smaller than the white matting.  I added my faux rock with dimensional foam and added one tiny yellow mulberry rose with paper punched twigs and leaves!  Super simple!  This one may be mass produced for people at my church!

Thanks for stopping by and don't forget to create a project and link it up on the Word Art Wednesday page!  Thanks again!

Supplies 

Paper - Georgia Pacific, Fancy Pants Office Suite
Misc. - Mulberry Blossom, Paper Punches - Martha Stewart Crafts

No comments:

Surprise!!! It's Best Bunny!

There is something about Granny Apple Green that just brings a smile to my face!  When the first signs of Spring appear you are sure to see...