Saturday, February 28, 2015

~ Congratulations on Your Birthday ~

Can you believe it is the last day of February???  And are you happy about it???  I certainly am.  With record cold temperatures and snowfall in our part of Kentucky...  February can't depart soon enough!!  If the blustery weather has you sick of winter...  like me...  it's time to do some spring stamping.  And tomorrow, Our Daily Bread Designs has some beautiful new stamps to help you plan all of your Easter cards PLUS a fun set to help you celebrate St. Patrick's Day!  I know you will love them!  In the meantime, I have one look back at the February release.  

I used the Life is a Gift and Miss You / Wildflower Silhouette Single sets.  


I chose a rust colored card stock for my base (5.5 x 4.25 inches).  A white mat frames the final image.  I used a rust colored distress ink to stamp my image on white CS (multiple times) and used a scalloped punch to help create my fluffy clouds.  
***  Seeds of Inspiration ***  Place the scalloped punch or die cut randomly and use a soft blue ink to sponge in the edges.  I used Memento's Summer Sky.  I then added Memento's London Fog ink to give my "sky" a rainy feel.  

I used Memento's Gray Flannel to stamp the sentiment (Miss You) on white card stock and ODBD's Pennants Die to frame it.  A bit of dimensional foam adds some lift.  

Don't forget to stop back by tomorrow to see a few new items from Our Daily Bread Designs.  I can't wait to show them to you!  

Here's some of the items you see today...

H609 - LIFE IS A GIFT

H610 - MISS YOU

or you could use this single for the image...

H612 - WILDFLOWER SILHOUETTE SINGLE

CSBD60 - PENNANT DIES

Thanks again!  We will see you tomorrow!

No comments:

Surprise!!! It's Best Bunny!

There is something about Granny Apple Green that just brings a smile to my face!  When the first signs of Spring appear you are sure to see...