Sunday, January 4, 2015

~ A Certain Green Tractor ~

Today, I have a fun  card using one of my grandson's favorite tractor color combos... yellow and green!  This card will go to a young man who appreciates anything farm related.  Thankfully, he doesn't have a particular affinity for a brand of tractor...  Whew!  Hopefully he will like it!


I stamped the image on Copic compatible paper.  I chose black card stock for the base (5.5 x 4.25 inches) and added a goldenrod matting before my field of green.  I fussy cut the tractor (after coloring) taking care to cut the back tire separately.  I added a white fence die (from Our Daily Bread Designs ) and hand cut my sentiment. 
 
Here is the darling image and sentiment from North Coast Creations' December release.
 


and the Fence Die from NCC's sister company, North Coast Creations.
 
 
Please stop back by tomorrow for a fun look back at NCC's December release.  And later this week, I have some projects from the January release from Our Daily Bread Designs to share!  It promises to be a great week!  Blessings...
 
Lori
 
Stamps - North Coast Creations - I Dig You
Dies - Our Daily Bread Designs - Fence Die
 


No comments:

Surprise!!! It's Best Bunny!

There is something about Granny Apple Green that just brings a smile to my face!  When the first signs of Spring appear you are sure to see...