Wednesday, November 26, 2014

WAW160 ~ James 1:17 ~ Every Good Gift

It's time for another fabulous, fun and inspirational challenge
  
Be sure to check out the Word Art Wednesday site for all of the details including this week's digital scripture, how to link your creation AND info on some fabulous prizes! 

We appreciate our sponsor's generosity so very much!  Please take a few moments to thank those who provided our prizes this week!  

This week we are visiting the book of James...  a powerful reminder of where our blessings come from...

This week, I decided to use die cuts to create a turkey image.  I printed our scripture on Kraft paper and used a circle die to cut it and a smaller circle for the head.  I split a leaf paper punch (red CS) to create the gobbler.  The beak is also a die cut.  I chose a variety of Thanksgiving/Fall themed papers and used an oval die to create feathers.  A few bits of dimensional foam, help him jump off the page! 

Thanks for taking a few moments to stop by!  And have a wonderful Thanksgiving!

3 comments:

Esther Asbury said...

Oh my goodness -- that is the cutest used of Word Art EVER!!! Love your adorable little turkey!

Karen Letchworth said...

Your turkey is SO cute, Lori. I can't tell you how very grateful I am to have you on the DT. Your art is a blessing to me and to others. I praise God for your faithful work and I pray that He will bless you for it. Have a great week!
Hugs,
Karen

Tam said...

cute!

Surprise!!! It's Best Bunny!

There is something about Granny Apple Green that just brings a smile to my face!  When the first signs of Spring appear you are sure to see...