Thursday, October 9, 2014

ODBD ~ It's Christmastime! ~

Not!  Yes, I know that for some the official shopping season has begun however, I won't start my Christmas shopping until after Thanksgiving.  I enjoy savoring the season and I have found if I start too early, I can't really enjoy it!  I want to remember that Christmas isn't about all the ribbons, bows and pretty packages...  but the most precious gift of all...  our Savior Jesus Christ!  

So here's to celebrating the "reason for the season..."


and here are some of the new Our Daily Bread Designs products you see today...







and some of my old favorites as well...



CSBD55 - VINTAGE LABEL DIES


CSBD45 - CIRCLE ORNAMENT DIES

And your layers...

White card stock base 4.25 x 5 inches
Silver card stock mat
White card stock Vintage Flourish Pattern Die
Silver card stock Vintage Labels Die base
Black card stock Matting Circles Die and Circle Ornaments Die frame
God's Timing  stamped with black ink on white card stock & cut 
with smallest Matting Circles Die
God's Timing  clock hands stamped with black on white card stock & die cut with 
Green card stock (Greenery) Fancy Foliage Die
Brown card stock (pine cones) Fancy Foliage Die and dusted with Polar White
Flower Soft
White & Dark Green card stock - Peaceful Poinsettias Die with Meadow Flower Soft centers
Black ink on white card stock (sentiment) God's Timing hand cut for banner

Now it you NEED to do some Christmas shopping or would like a jump on your card making Our Daily Bread Designs, North Coast Creations and Artistic Outpost will be offering FREE SHIPPING through Sunday, October 5, 2014, at 11:00 PM EST.  Stop by Our Daily Bread Designs 
for complete details!
NO CODE is needed, the free shipping will automatically be applied to your cart.
International Customers: you will receive $5.00 off your order (in place of the free shipping.) This amount will come off the total in your cart! NO CODE needed!
Free Shipping special is for Retail Customers Only

Thanks so much for stopping by!  {{hugs}}

2 comments:

somethingcraftybydottie said...

Hi Lori:

I am the guest DT for this month. I want to tell you I love your cards they are all just beautiful.I also saw that the team is looking for a Guest again in November, I am willing to be a Guest anytime.
God Bless
Dottie http://somethingcraftybydottie.blogspot.com/

Tam said...

I like that idea with the clock. I wonder if I have any stamps that say 'time' in them. I do have a clock stamp.

Surprise!!! It's Best Bunny!

There is something about Granny Apple Green that just brings a smile to my face!  When the first signs of Spring appear you are sure to see...