Tuesday, October 7, 2014

NCC ~ From Our House to Yours ~

This is the time of year when my crafting turns to Christmas.  Even though I REFUSE to purchase gifts this early (as you found in yesterday's post...) I LOVE to start my cards early!  Creating cards takes a great deal of work and since my creative energies can ebb and flow...  I need to roll with it when the mood strikes!  

Today, I have a card to share that literally brought visions of the sugarplum fairy to mind...  


I stamped the image on Copic compatible paper and colored it to resemble a delicious gingerbread creation.  I then fussy cut it and added it to a montage of Christmas themed paper and a fun white doily die from Our Daily Bread Designs.  

Here's the image you see...



and the Doily Die found at Our Daily Bread Designs...


and in case you missed yesterday's post, North Coast Creations, Our Daily Bread Designs AND Artistic Outposts will be offering FREE SHIPPING through Sunday, October 5, 2014, at 11:00 PM EST. NO CODE is needed, the free shipping will automatically be applied to your cart.
International Customers: you will receive $5.00 off your order (in place of the free shipping.) This amount will come off the total in your cart! NO CODE needed!
Free Shipping special is for Retail Customers Only

Sounds like a great time to shop!  ;-)  

Thanks for visiting!  


2 comments:

somethingcraftybydottie said...

your card is Beautiful and so very perfect for Christmas, I love the gingerbread house and the die.I am so happy and Proud to be the Guest DT this month for Our daily Bread.
I am now your follower and I hope you will come and follow my blog as well.
Blessings
Dottie

somethingcraftybydottie said...

Hi Lori:
I am so sorry that I made the mistake that I am guest DT at Our daily Bread I was wrong and so sorry I am the guest DT at Word art Wednesday please pass this on the to others as well I am truly sorry and hope you will come to my blog and become a follower. I have not been myself today since I got my E-mail from Karen about her Loss this morning.
Blessings
Dottie

somethingcraftybydottie@blogspot.com

Surprise!!! It's Best Bunny!

There is something about Granny Apple Green that just brings a smile to my face!  When the first signs of Spring appear you are sure to see...