Tuesday, October 28, 2014

~ Each Tree ~ Luke 6:44

This scripture really hit home this week.  Have you ever had a time in your spiritual walk where you felt woefully short?  We know that we are sinners saved by grace but yet deep down we yearn (I know I do) for ways to please our Heavenly Father.  And most days I feel like my offerings are nothing but filthy rags!  This particular scripture reminded me that it isn't about going through the motions and/or getting wrapped up in what we are doing but really DOING IT!  Convicted yet again?  I just love how the Word of God can continually speak to us, don't you?  

Today's card...


I used Our Daily Bread Designs' Vintage Flourish Pattern Die and Vintage Labels Die nested together to create the frame center.  My card base is ecru card stock.  I stamped the image with Memento's Rich Cocoa and positioned the sentiment to the side.  I didn't color this image because I wanted an old photo feel...

Here's the products you see including 
this month's Autumn Tree stamp set...


CSBD56 - VINTAGE FLOURISH PATTERN DIES

CSBD55 - VINTAGE LABEL DIES

Thanks so much for stopping by!  Stayed tuned this week for a mid week project with Word Art Wednesday, more October projects from Our Daily Bread Designs AND a new release on Saturday!  It promises to be a full and FUN week!  

Blessings...

1 comment:

Tam said...

ooh, i like how you did this scene behind the die.

Surprise!!! It's Best Bunny!

There is something about Granny Apple Green that just brings a smile to my face!  When the first signs of Spring appear you are sure to see...