Wednesday, June 25, 2014

WAW138 & MOJO351 ~ Stand Fast ~

Welcome!  Thanks so much for stopping by!    It's time for another 
fun and inspirational challenge at Word Art Wednesday.  
Check out the Word Art Wednesday site for all of the details including this week's digital scripture, how to link your creation AND info on some fabulous prizes! 
 
And a very special thank you to Bugaboo and Flying Unicorn!  These fabulous companies provided our prizes this week!

This week we are visiting scripture from the book of Galatians...

I started with both white and red card stock.  I also pulled out a nautical DP to frame the sentiment panel.  I used red to create my card base (a 4.25 x 5.5 inch card) and cut a slightly smaller white panel (4 x 5.25).  I cut another red panel an additional 1/4 smaller and used my ScorPal to score the paper at 1/4 inch intervals.  I swiped a white ink pad on the recessed side (where the score lines were recessed) and allowed it to dry.  I then used a gray ink pad and swiped more ink for a richer look.  Once the panel dryed, I added it to the card base and mat.  I used a plain doily (Wilton) and added it to the center with dimensional foam.  I printed the scripture on white CS and matted it with the dark blue nautical DP I had on hand.  I added a copper flourish (The Paper Studio) and a few blossoms and paper punched leaves/twigs.  I also placed a newspaper DP print "runner" under the sentiment panel!  So fun and easy! 

Today's card was based on a sketch...
Thanks for stopping by!  Until next time...

Blessings...

Paper - The Paper Studio Cape Cod, Georgia Pacific
Inks - Memento London Fog, Colorbox Frost White
Doily - Wilton
Blossoms - stash
Flourish - The Paper Studio
Paper Punches - Martha Stewart Crafts

Additional Challenges

MOJO351

No comments:

Surprise!!! It's Best Bunny!

There is something about Granny Apple Green that just brings a smile to my face!  When the first signs of Spring appear you are sure to see...