Friday, May 30, 2014

ODBD ~ On the Wings of ~

Happy Friday dear friends!  Today promises to be a busy one at the Ulrich household!  I must admit I LOVE a hectic pace.  I like feeling useful and today promises to bring lots of opportunities to prove that!  lol...  In the meantime, I would like to share a simple card featuring one of Our Daily Bread Designs' May releases, Holy Angels.


Here are the sets you see...
 


 
and this fabulous paper collection also by ODBD...
 

 
I started with a 4.25 x 5.5 inch black card stock base.  I used my paper trimmer to cut 3/4 of an inch into the base and cut to reveal my base panel.  I decorated the base panel with white card stock matting and a slightly smaller layer of Chalkboard DP.  I then cut a slightly smaller white CS piece for the front panel and stamped the wings with light gray ink.  I followed up with the sentiment in black.  I stamped two keys on white card stock, fussy cut each and added them with a bit of hemp twine.  Super easy! 
 
Thanks so much for stopping by!  June 1st is just around the corner and that means NEW RELEASE day at Our Daily Bread Designs!  It promises to be both beautiful and fun! 
 
Lori
 
Additional Supplies
 
Paper - Georgia Pacific
Ink - Memento London Fog, Versafine Onyx Black
Misc. - Hemp Twine

No comments:

Surprise!!! It's Best Bunny!

There is something about Granny Apple Green that just brings a smile to my face!  When the first signs of Spring appear you are sure to see...