Friday, April 11, 2014

~ That Old Rugged Cross ~

Good Friday morning!  Can you believe that Easter is just a few short weeks away????  For today's project I pulled out one of my favorite colors, purple and created a little something for a king.  A wonderful project perfect to celebrate a risen Savior...

 
I nestled a layer of purple card stock on top of the white base (4.25 by 5.5) before adding a die cut layer using Our Daily Bread Designs' Vintage Flourish Die.  I used the Flourish Labels Borders stamp with black ink to line the inner panel.  I used the Ornamental Crosses Die to create the delicate focal cut and draped a swath of purple satin ribbon over it.  Very simple indeed. 
 
Here are the products I used on today's project. 
 
 


 


 

 
 
Thanks so much for stopping by!  Until next time...
 
Blessings...
 
 
Additional Supplies
 
Paper - Georgia Pacific, Bazzill
Ribbon - Offray
Ink - Memento Tuxedo Black

3 comments:

I'm a Little Teapot said...

This is simply stunning! What a gorgeous card!

Susan said...

Precious and beautiful card!

Stephanie said...

This is truly gorgeous. The prettiest draped cross card I've ever seen.