Wednesday, November 6, 2013

WAW105 ~ Hold My Hand ~

Welcome!  It's time for another 
inspirational challenge at Word Art Wednesday.  

Check out the WAW site for all the details including this week's digital scripture image, how to link your creation AND info on our fabulous prizes! 
 
A special thank you to both Mark's Finest Papers and
 Robyn's Fetish,
 for providing our prizes this week!
 
This week we feature an amazing passage from the book of Isaiah...


I love the vintage feel of this design based on this week's Deconstructed Sketch.  I printed our scripture on DP and matted all layers with black card stock.  The base (also black CS) measures 5.5 x 4.25 inches.  I used a cream colored mulberry rose and paper punched leaves/twigs to create a lovely floral spray on top. 

This scripture touched my heart today and reminded me just how special it is to know our Savior is with us every step of the way.  He holds my hand no matter what my troubles might be!  What a blessing! 

Thanks as always for stopping by!  Have a wonderful and blessed day!

Lori

Supplies

Paper - Georgia Pacific, Recollections Fall Paper Pad, Bazzill Basics Paper Antique Aged Papers
Inks - Ranger Distress Ink - Black Soot
Misc. - Mulberry Rose, Martha Stewart Crafts - Paper Punches

Challenges

The Deconstructed Sketch - DS125

DS125
 

2 comments:

Karen Letchworth said...

Every week, one of the highlights of my week is getting your cards for the blog post. They are always SO pretty and I am SO grateful to you for sharing your talents on our Design Team, Lori. God has blessed you with such talent, and I thank you so much using your talents to glorify Him. I can tell by all the comments on the WAW blog each week that your art is a blessing. I know that YOU are a blessing to me as well, and I give God MUCH praise and thanks for you. Thanks again for all you do!
Karen

Natalie said...

Wonderful sketch to work with and I love that you've printed the verse on designer paper! Pretty card! God bless.

Surprise!!! It's Best Bunny!

There is something about Granny Apple Green that just brings a smile to my face!  When the first signs of Spring appear you are sure to see...