Saturday, November 2, 2013

Exploring Cricut ~ Foxy Lady ~

Good morning!  Thanks for joining me for another great Exploring Cricut post!  I must admit that crazy new song about what a fox says...  you know the one...  is driving me crazy!  I'm not sure it's the melody so much as the topic.  lol...  So this little gem will go to a dear friend.  She is one foxy lady!  :-) 
 
I used Give a Hoot for this project and all cuts are 4.25 inches. 
 
 

For my card base I used simple white CS and measured out a card approximately 5.25 x 5.25 inches.  I cut a fun DP (flowers already included) and added it for my background.  The fox took three card stock colors...  black, white and a rust orange.  Super cute!  I love simple projects! 
 
Thanks for stopping by and exactly what does the fox say?????

 
Cartridge - Cricut Give a Hoot
Papers - Bazzill, Colorbok Natural Expressions Pack

6 comments:

Anonymous said...

Love the card, but not sure of the song, could you share the title.

Cocoa's Mom said...

My DGS LOVES this song/video. May I scraplift your delightful card? I think I'll add "What does the fox say?" on the outside and "Time for turkey! Happy Thanksgiving" on the inside. Thank you for sharing. : ) Christine

Sharon said...

How cute!! Love the color of you fox and that great bg paper. :)

Scrapping Girl said...

My kids are completely obsessed with this song/video, lol! I love Give A Hoot and this is a very foxy and cool card :)
Michelle S.

Tam said...

that is cute!

Annette said...

What a cute fox!!

Annette
My Mind's Dust Bunnies

Surprise!!! It's Best Bunny!

There is something about Granny Apple Green that just brings a smile to my face!  When the first signs of Spring appear you are sure to see...