Monday, November 18, 2013

CTMH ~ Faith Shines Bright ~

Happy Monday!  Hope this bright morning finds you well!  Today, I have a card to share using Close To My Heart's stamp of the month, Illuminate.  I purchased this recently from a good friend, Emily and decided to create a clean and simple card.  How did I do?


I stamped the light post in black and added the lantern before coloring the image lightly with Y35.  I added just a bit of Stardust Stickles for a bit of pizzaz.  I also used my much ignored corner rounder to kick it up a notch.  I stamped the sentiment on white card stock along with the "glow" and colored it with the yellow Copic also.  I cut it with a Spellbinder die and added a coordinating scalloped black die to make it pop!  Super easy!  I just might take this clean and simple thing to heart!  ;-) 
 
Be sure to hop over and check out what the Exploring Cricut
crew has to show you today.  I normally post for their challenges but couldn't this week due to illness.  **sniff**  I know Diane and company have a super fun challenge for ya!
 
Till next time...
 
Blessings...
 
Supplies
 
Stamps - Close To My Heart - Illuminate
Ink - Memento Tuxedo Black, Copics Y35
Papers - Neenah Solar Crest, Bazzill, Georgia Pacific
Misc. - Spellbinders Classic Ovals Small & Classic Scalloped Ovals Small

1 comment:

Rosemary said...

wonderful clean and simple design, lori!!

Surprise!!! It's Best Bunny!

There is something about Granny Apple Green that just brings a smile to my face!  When the first signs of Spring appear you are sure to see...