Tuesday, October 22, 2013

~ Thankful ~

Happy Tuesday!  I have a few days off and fortunately the weather has been mild.  I have been spending every moment I can outside.  I even resorted to working in the sheep barn yesterday!  :-)  My house needs attention but I know mild days will soon be a distant memory, so I plod on!  Today, I have a very simple card using a matted image from Papertrey Ink's First Fruits set.  I stamped it on a simple ivory panel and framed it with a nice houndstooth DP.   
 

Hope you have a few minutes to craft today!  {{hugs}}
Don't forget to stop back tomorrow for my weekly Word Art Wednesday project!  I can't wait to show it! 
 
Blessings...


Supplies

Stamps - Papertrey Ink - First Fruits
Ink - Memento Toffee Crunch, Close to My Heart Barn Red
Papers - Bazzill, Authentique Autumn Bundle

2 comments:

scrappymo! said...

What a wonderfully masculine card. That houndstooth is perfect with this!

Working in the sheep barns sounds linke Australia...Hope you are safe from the fires if so!

Tam said...

simply nice!