Wednesday, October 2, 2013

ODBD Sale!

 
 
Good morning peeps!  I know it is early where I am but I couldn't wait to give you the 411 on an awesome sale going on at Our Daily Bread Designs!
From now through Saturday, October 5, 2013 11:00PM EDT, you can save 20% or 30% on select products from Our Daily Bread Designs.
Sorry, no rainchecks!
The following ODBD stamp sets and coordinating Custom Dies are on sale for 20% off
 
Nest 
Check out ODBD's BLOG for complete deets and photos of all the items on sale!  Now's the time to stock up for all of your crafting needs!  Not to mention you can check off the card maker on your Christmas list!  If you are reading this dear hubs, I LOVE them all!  :-) 
And don't forget the new October release!  Kelley has assembled some great deals on bundles PLUS you can download a free digi at the STORE.  So hop on over and check it out!
I will be back in just a few short hours with a new project to share!  Thanks again!
 

No comments:

Surprise!!! It's Best Bunny!

There is something about Granny Apple Green that just brings a smile to my face!  When the first signs of Spring appear you are sure to see...