Friday, August 30, 2013

MOJO308 ~ The Apple of Your Eye, a Sneak Peek ~

Happy Friday!  I can't believe that Labor Day weekend is here!  Where did the summer go?  I remember planning a cookout/campout at our house over Memorial Day weekend, hubby's knee replacement surgery, the wedding...  WOW!  I believe my Mother knew what she was talking about when she said time moves faster the older you get! 
 
So with that in mind, I will move quickly on to today's card.  It's for the Mojo Monday sketch and features a stamp you haven't seen before.  It's a sneak peek of a new set coming up Sunday at Our Daily Bread Designs.   It's called Apples. 


This set will be available Sunday, September 1st at Our Daily Bread Designs' store.  The design team will be hosting a hop  featuring creations using the new sets.  Be sure to visit and play along.  I know you won't be disappointed.  ;-)   
 
For this card, I stamped the image on cream card stock with a light brown ink and added the sentiment with a deeper brown.  A seam binding bow with button detail adds some interest.  The foliage was created with an ODBD custom die released this month (August) called Fancy Foliage and shown here...
 
 
 
 
As always thanks for stopping by!  I will try to share another "peek" tomorrow!  {{hugs}}
 
Lori
 
Card Recipe
 
Paper - Bazzill, Recollections Harvest Delight
Ink - Memento Toffee Crunch & Espresso Truffle
Additional Dies - Spellbinders Classic Scalloped Ovals Small & Classic Ovals Small
Misc. - Seam Binding, Button, Twine


Challenges
 

1 comment:

Tam said...

I really like the colors.

Surprise!!! It's Best Bunny!

There is something about Granny Apple Green that just brings a smile to my face!  When the first signs of Spring appear you are sure to see...