Wednesday, June 12, 2013

Word Art Wednesday ~ Proverbs 16:7 ~

Happy, happy Wednesday!  It's time for another fun and inspirational challenge at Word Art Wednesday .  Check out the WAW site for all the details including this week's digital scripture image, how to link your creation AND info on our fabulous prizes!  Thank you to Nice Crane Designs and Verve for sponsoring this week's challenge!
 
This week we are using Proverbs 16:7...
 
 
I based the design on a recent challenge sketch from SCS. 
 
I printed the digital scripture on white card stock and framed it with another layer of card stock cut with Spellbinders Large Ovals.  The coordinating DP panels are paper pierced for added detail.  I added a paper flower with bits of die cut foliage and paper punches leaves.  I also added a pearl flourish, cut and placed to create a complimentary design.  It's a pretty simple design with a decidedly feminine feel to it. 
 
As always, thanks for stopping by and until next time...
 
Blessings...
 
Card Recipe
 
Digital Image - Word Art Wednesday
Papers - Georgia Pacific, Bazzill, My Mind's Eye - Happy Day
Dies - Cheery Lynn Designs - Fanciful Flourish; Spellbinders Large Oval
Punches - Martha Stewart Crafts
Misc. - Flower & Pearls by Recollections; Paper Piercer
 
Challenges 
 
Splitcoaststampers - SC439
  

4 comments:

Stephanie said...

What a beautiful card!! I really like your papers and the white on white framing is stunning. Wow!

Papercrafting Princess said...

Just lovely. Pretty design!

Faye said...

Beautiful, Lori. I love those swirls and the flower.

Beth F. said...

Your card is so delicate and beautiful!
Thanks for your wonderful comment on my heart box! I am glad you liked it :)

Surprise!!! It's Best Bunny!

There is something about Granny Apple Green that just brings a smile to my face!  When the first signs of Spring appear you are sure to see...