Friday, May 3, 2013

MOJO291 & SGC68 ~ Your Path ~

Finally!  Friday is here!  Woot woot!  I hope you and yours are looking forward to an awesome and relaxing weekend!  Things will be busy here at the Ulrich household.  I have several little chores to do Saturday and I hope to sneak off with my hubs for a little birthday lunch!  John is another year older today!  (Big wave honey!!!)  He is a wonderful blessing and I thank God each and every day for him. 

In the spirit of "manly" cards and a few challenges, I broke out the new Our Daily Bread Designs release, Fishing ...

 
and a photo of this fabulous set...  it is SO versatile...
 
 

I based this on the weekly MOJO Monday sketch using coordinating DPs, kraft and some white card stock.  Becca's Peg Bow Maker made easy work of the seam binding where I added a tiny sailboat charm (thanks to my dear friend Sabrina) with a bit of glue.  I double matted everything...  white and then kraft....  The base is a soft blue card stock...  The sketch...

 
Thanks for stopping in!  I hope you have a wonderful and blessed Friday!  Hugs!!
 
Card Recipe
 
Stamps - Fishing
Ink - Memento Toffee Crunch
Papers - The Paper Studio, Bazzill, Georgia Pacific, My Mind's Eye - The Sweetest Thing Bluebell
Dies - Spellbinders Standard Circles Large, Petite Scalloped Circles Large
Misc. - Seam Binding, Silver Sailboat Charm, Becca's Peg Bow Maker
 
Challenges
 
SplitCoastStampers Faith Based Verse Memorization Challenge BVC13

3 comments:

I'm a Little Teapot said...

My goodness...what a fantastic card! You always make such wonderful cards and this one takes the cake. (no pun intended with his birthday) And I really like the sailboat on the bow. Your husband will love this card!

Have a great weekend. :)

Chris Scrap said...

Très élégant !!!

Stephanie Eaken said...

This is absolutely gorgeous!! Thanks for sharing it with us at SGC!