Wednesday, March 13, 2013

MOJO284 & WAW71 ~ A New Creation

Thanks for stopping by!  I hope you are enjoying all the fun 5th anniversary festivities at Our Daily Bread Designs.  Don't forget to stop in Saturday and check out the special anniversary releases!  I promise you will LOVE them!  Kelley and crew have outdone themselves! 

In the meantime, I have a bright card featuring one of ODBD's March releases, Happy Spring.  I also took the opportunity to use the Mojo Monday sketch.  I haven't had much time to play as of late.  An illness has set me back a bit.  But with our Lord's mercy I am able to return.  Thank you Lord! 

So let's hop right in with today's card... 


and the stamp set...


Definitely a brighter pallet than I normally work with...  red, orange, greens and the like...  Inspiration struck when I saw a bright pack of paper on my desk.  Shhhh...  it's even a summer one...  DON'T TELL!  lol.... 

And the sketch....


So what do you think?  Thanks for stopping in.  Until next time...  blessings....

Card Recipe

Stamps - Our Daily Bread Designs - Happy Spring
Ink - Memento Lady Bug
Papers - Bazzill, Echo Park Hello Summer
Misc. - Prima Blossom, Offray Ribbon, Paper Punch

Challenges
 
MOJO284 - Mojo Monday 284 - Sketch Challenge
Word Art Wednesday - WAW71 - Anything Goes

4 comments:

Rea said...

So pretty, love the layout and that red ribbon. Thanks for joining us this week at WAW.

Karen Letchworth said...

Lori: Your cards are always so super cute, and they make me smile. Thank you so much for sharing this with us.

Blessings for a great week,
Karen
Word Art Wednesday

Carole Robb Bisson said...

Lori,
I lost my breath for a moment when I saw this so beautiful card. You ladies at Our Daily Bread must be the best of the best.
I am so thankful to finally have a computer even tho’ it has Windows 8 and a bilingual keyboard. It has been a very long three weeks and I have missed seeing all your beautiful work.
God Bless you and yours,
Carole Robb Bisson
Word Art Wednesday

Tam said...

love the red