Another Happy Marriage

Today, I am popping in to show you another card using Our Daily Bread Designs' Happy Marriage Recipe .  This time I decided to go a bit more primitive using paper piercing and soft tones with kraft paper. 


And the set used...


I layered up the image with kraft paper ever so slightly framed by a dark navy card stock.  I nestled the panel on a kraft base.  The DP has a nice aged look to it, so I left it as is except for the paper piercing.  A bit of seam binding and a lovely Prima blossom are nestled down below.  It's super cute!  I love getting cards ready for my stash! 
 
Don't forget to pop back by Monday as Our Daily Bread Designs will have a new month of releases.  And let me just tell ya...  they are darling!  I can't wait for you to see them!  In the meantime, please have a safe and wonderful weekend!  Happy Resurrection Day!  Blessings...
 
Lori
 
Card Recipe
 
Stamps - Our Daily Bread Designs - Happy Marriage Recipe 
Papers - Authentique - Hope Collection, The Paper Studio, Bazzill
Ink - Versafine Vintage Sepia
Misc. - Seam Binding, Piercing Tool, Blossom by Prima
   

Comments

Cards By Jan said…
Awesome Lori...I love this recipe...awesome for newlyweds, showers or etc. Love your DSP, beautiful rose!!
Happy resurection Sunday
Blessings & Hugs

Popular posts from this blog

MOJO270 ~ Wishing You a Heavenly Christmas ~

Exploring Cricut ~ Baby It's Cold Outside!