Sunday, February 10, 2013

ODBD ~ Amazing Grace

Good day! Wanted to give you another peek at Our Daily Bread Designs' new chalkboard set, Amazing Grace. This time I took a feminine turn...


I wanted a Valentine theme as well, so I pulled out some red and pink papers. This image just goes perfectly with whatever papers you use. So fun!

Until next time,

Blessings...
 

Card Recipe
Stamps - Our Daily Bread Designs - Amazing Grace
Papers - Crate Paper, Bazzill, Georgia Pacific
Ink - Memento Tuxedo Black

3 comments:

Rosemary said...

Beautiful card, Lori! Lovin' the new chalkboard images from ODBD! Hope all is well with you.

DIANA L. said...

Super Faux chalkboard art card. I love it, I love the sentiment even more
DIANA L.
http://dianamlarson.blogspot.com

Tam said...

the chalboard is cool

Surprise!!! It's Best Bunny!

There is something about Granny Apple Green that just brings a smile to my face!  When the first signs of Spring appear you are sure to see...