Monday, January 14, 2013

Exploring Cricut ~ Baby It's Cold Outside!

Welcome to another fun challenge at Exploring Cricut! I am so excited to be back to crafting after a yucky bought with the flu!
The weather here has been downright mild, but some snow might just be on the horizon. So it's the perfect time to pull out your Cricut and do some crafting.  The theme this time is...

Baby It's Cold Outside

Snowmen, Snow, anything showcasing Winter

Here's my project using the Doodlecharms cartridge...


And the deets...

Cricut Cart - Doodlecharms

Cuts

Snowman Border & Carrots - pg 82 - white card stock - 2 1/4 inches
Snowflakes - pg 83 - white card stock - 1 1/4 inches

Misc.

Paper - Georgia Pacific, Bazzill
Bakers Twine (three pieces braided for scarf)
Jet Bead Flourish (cut out stones for eyes and buttons)

Thanks for stopping by!

Blessings....

4 comments:

Sharon said...

This is adorable!! I so love our trio of snowmen! :)

Diana said...

Love this Lori!! Just love it!

Annette said...

O they are so cute! I like how they are all looking up at the snow:)

Annette
My Mind's Dust Bunnies

mum of two said...

I am stealing this idea from you - I think it's perfect! TFS :)

Michelle (DT sister)
Purple Monkey Moments

Surprise!!! It's Best Bunny!

There is something about Granny Apple Green that just brings a smile to my face!  When the first signs of Spring appear you are sure to see...