Monday, November 5, 2012

Exploring Cricut ~ Saluting Our Veterans ~

Welcome to another fun challenge at Exploring Cricut!
 
This rotation we want to honor our veterans! 

After all, Veteran's Day is quickly approaching and there is no more deserving group to celebrate! 
 
For today's project I used Alphalicous cuts (3 inches - Thank You) and Autumn Celebrations (5 inches - Bugle Boy).
 
 

I chose to create a Marine in Summer dress whites. I am a bit prejudiced as my Dad was a Marine serving during the Korean conflict. Even though my Dad passed away several years ago, I know a gentleman who will love this card! Make sure to thank a veteran on November 11th! And thank them for the blessings of living in a free country!  Many paid the ultimate price.  Hugs...

Lori

Thanks Dad! I love and miss you.



Card Recipe

Papers - Bazzill, Georgia Pacific
Cartridges - Cricut Alphalicious & Autumn Celebrations
 

5 comments:

Diana said...

Powerful card Lori. Thank you for your father's service.

Diane said...

Great card Lori, your father would appreciate your honor of him and our country!

Sharon said...

Man Lori!! This is awesomeness for sure!!! I so love it!!!! :)

Annette said...

This is fantastic. Love the CAS look:)

Annette
My Mind's Dust Bunnies

Tam said...

Nice card and great pic of your dad!

Surprise!!! It's Best Bunny!

There is something about Granny Apple Green that just brings a smile to my face!  When the first signs of Spring appear you are sure to see...