Monday, September 17, 2012

TLC394 & WAW45 ~ Twisted Card ~

Today I am popping in to share a card I created for a technique challenge.  One of the challenges last week at Splitcoast was to create a "twisted card."  It sounds much more difficult than what it is evidenced by the fact that little ol' me managed to crank one out...


For complete instructions check out SC's simple to follow guide HERE... Thanks for popping in! See ya next time!

Lori

Card Recipe

Stamps - Our Daily Bread Designs - Scripture Series 3
Paper - Bazzill; FarmHouse Paper Company - Fair Skies
Ink - Close to My Heart - Moonstruck
Dies - Spellbinders - Petite Scalloped Circles Large, Standard Circles Large
Misc. - Mulberry Blossoms; Martha Stewart Crafts Punch

Challenges

Word Art Wednesday #45 - WAW45

2 comments:

Karen Letchworth said...

Hi Lori! This shape reminds me of a paper airplane, and the scripture is one of my most favorites. I LOVE to think about all the wonderful things He has planned for us, and the simple fact that we simple CANNOT even imagine just how wonderful it will be. Praise God!
Thanks for sharing this, Lori. It really blessed me today and I'm always SO grateful for your gorgeous art being shared in our challenges.
Hugs,
Karen L
Word Art Wednesday

Tam said...

That is intersting!

Surprise!!! It's Best Bunny!

There is something about Granny Apple Green that just brings a smile to my face!  When the first signs of Spring appear you are sure to see...