Monday, July 23, 2012

We Have a Winner!!!

Random.org has selected a winner!  And the blessed winner of my blog candy pack is...  drum roll please! 
 
Number 10
 
Anonymous said...
I seriously need to get that cart. Your card is wonderful. TFS.
Wow that is a lot of blog candy. That will be one lucky crafter/winner.
dmcardmaker (at aol.com)

Please reach out to me at saintsrule71@gmail.com with your mailing addy so I can get your prize pack out!  Blessings and thanks again to everyone who took time to play along!

Lori

2 comments:

D- said...

Oh my gosh I can't believe I am the lucky crafter. lol
I emailed you.
Thanks so very much.
dmcardmaker (at aol dot com)
( new email follower)

Saints Rule! said...

Woo hoo! Congratulations!

Surprise!!! It's Best Bunny!

There is something about Granny Apple Green that just brings a smile to my face!  When the first signs of Spring appear you are sure to see...