Welcome to another daily project for Exploring Cricut. I am so excited that Spring is finally here. The last few days have been decidedly cold here in Kentucky but I feel certain warm weather will return. So in the meantime, I must pacify myself with creating warm weather projects. I found this cute bumblebee (using the blackout feature) on Cricut's Home Decor and went to work! What do you think?
Winter Woodland - pg 32 - Blackout feature - 2 - white 5.25 in
Circle - 1 - Designer Paper 4.75 in
Home Decor - Blackout Honeybee - 2 - black card stock 2.75 in
1. Cut all pieces listed above.
2. Score one scallop below three scallops on one cut. Fold and apply scor-tape. Adhere to folded section to back of front scallop panel.
3. Using scor-tape, apply mini pompom trim to underside of designer paper circle. Stamp sentiment on bottom of DP.
4. Place DP panel on scallop base with dimensional foam.
5. Adhere two bumblebee cuts together with dimensional foam and then place with additional dimensional foam on DP panel.
Super easy and so versatile! Stamp on any sentiment and you are ready to go! Thanks for stopping in and stop back by tomorrow to see what the weekly Our Daily Bread Designs Shining the Light Challenge with be! Blessings...
Cricut Carts - Home Decor, Winter Woodland
Stamps - Our Daily Bread Designs - Easter Blessings
Ink - Versafine Onyx Black
Paper - Colorbok, Echo Park - Country Drive
Embellies - Mini Pom Pom Trim - Black, Dimensional Foam