Monday, March 26, 2012

Exploring Cricut Challenge #12 ~ It's a Spring Thing

Welcome to another fun challenge at Exploring Cricut. Diane's challenge this week..

Create any card, layout, or papercraft celebrating Spring using the colors pink, green, yellow, purple, blue and white!

And here's my interpretation...



I opted to do a simple page I can add a couple of photos to. I used several carts on this project including George and Plantin' Schoolbook. I had to knock the dust off of a few of them! lol...

Cuts

Clouds - Everyday Paper Dolls - 6.5 inches - pg 42
Easter - Designer's Calendar - 3 inches - pg 38
Butterfly - Kate's ABC's - 2.5 inches - pg 62
Grass - Plantin' Schoolbook - 2.5 inches - pg 69
Eggs - George - 2.5 inches - pg 114

Embossing Folders
Swiss Dots - Butterfly
Birds & Swirls & Victoria - Eggs

Products

Paper - Bazzill & Colorbok

Thanks for looking and don't forget to stop back Friday for another fun Cricut project! Until then... blessings...

6 comments:

adnan amjad said...

Scene is really refreshing, done a great job.
Plastic card holders
membership Card printing
Scratch Cards

Diane said...

Great job Lori and that will be so cute with pictures of those grandchildren!!!

Sharon said...

Fantastic layout!!! Love the clouds, the embossed butterfly and eggs. That grass is great as is 'Easter'!! I think that covers everything! I love it!!! :)

Sharon said...

Fantastic layout!!! Love the clouds, the embossed butterfly and eggs. That grass is great as is 'Easter'!! I think that covers everything! I love it!!! :)

Rosemary said...

what a cute layout, lori!!

Annette said...

Very pretty and clean lo Lori. Your photos will really shine:)

Annette
mymindsdustbunnies.blogspot.com

Surprise!!! It's Best Bunny!

There is something about Granny Apple Green that just brings a smile to my face!  When the first signs of Spring appear you are sure to see...