I elected to created a simple note card with a fun summer theme!
Ribbons & Rosettes - pg 21 Border 1" x 6" (2 cuts in red card stock) 1 in
pg 21 Medallion Shadow (1 cut in white card stock) 1.75 in
Preserves - pg 48
1. Cut all pieces.
2. Score border in between scallops. Fold each section using gate fold.
3. Adhere ends of each strip.
4. Cut base for card. I used 5 x 10 in red card stock scored and folded at 5 in.
5. Cut another white panel (5 x 5 inches) and edge with favorite edger punch.
6. Cut slightly smaller designer paper piece and adhere white card stock and DP to
7. Glue rosette to card allowing time to dry. Then add white medallion.
8. Assemble and glue cherry stems in place. Add red buttons for cherries.
Thanks for stopping in. Don't forget to pop back in tomorrow to see what the Our Daily Bread Designs Challenge team has for ya! Blessings...
Paper - Colorbok, Bazzill, Reminisce Picnic Parade
Die Cuts - Cricut Ribbons & Rosettes, Preserves
Buttons, Dimensional Foam, Paper Edger