A Cup of Tea

Happy Tuesday! Today's card is quick and easy card I cranked out with the help of Our Daily Bread's recent release, Special Blend.



I stamped the doily on ecru card stock and then followed up with the sentiment in a rich shade of red. I then took a pair of trimming scissors and cut the image out. I created the base from a 4 1/2 by 9 inch red strip of card stock. I then scored it at the 4 1/2 inch point and folded to create the card. I layered on some ecru card stock and this lovely gingham print by Graphic 45. I paper punched some ecru card stock and placed it on my card and adhered my sentiment with dimensional foam. I also added some jute and these cute tiny wooden clothespins from the craft section of my local discount chain. Kinda looks like I hung the linens out on the line! Thanks so much for visiting! Blessings...

Lori

Recipe

Stamps - Our Daily Bread Designs - Special Blend
Paper - Bazzill, Graphic 45 An ABC Primer Collection - Games and Playtime
Ink - Memento - Tuxedo Black, Close to My Heart - Cranberry
Paper Punch - Martha Stewart Crafts
Jute, Mini Wooden Clothespins

Comments

Tam said…
Nice! The punch really goes well with the stamp.
Jani Lewis said…
So adorable with the little clothes pins. It really does look like lacy linens on a clothesline. Very clever.

Popular posts from this blog

MOJO270 ~ Wishing You a Heavenly Christmas ~

Exploring Cricut ~ Baby It's Cold Outside!