Friday, July 8, 2011

Checking in...

As you read this post, hubs and I are finishing up another northern adventure. This time we ventured to Michigan's Keenewah Peninsula. John and I have become quite enamored of the UP. We have spent a few days exploring Copper Harbor. And one day we traveled back over to Munising. (I wanted to find another Munising bowl to add to my collection...plus dine at the Navigator...) The Lord has provided us with absolutely gorgeous weather!

The only thing I did not get to do this time was spot a moose. We traveled over to Van Riper State Park in search of one. Apparently they were feeling very shy that day! :^) John has decided we should take a three hour ferry ride over to visit Isle Royale National Park. He says we will be able to see some there. The weather may be a problem... and this little lady does not do well on calm seas... We may have to postpone that adventure for another day...

Stay tuned for tomorrow's Our Daily Bread's Shining the Light Challenge. They are always a blast! Check in bright and early Saturday morning to get all the details.

Here's a photo I snapped just outside of Copper Harbor of Lake Superior. The photo does not do it justice! Thanks as always for reading and I hope to see you again!

Lori

No comments:

Surprise!!! It's Best Bunny!

There is something about Granny Apple Green that just brings a smile to my face!  When the first signs of Spring appear you are sure to see...