Tuesday, June 28, 2011

Faithfulness, Mercy and Love



I thought I would pop in today and share a new card. I tried my hand at making a "tissue paper" flower. I really like the look but I think I need "more" practice. lol... But it was fun trying it... Thanks as always for hanging out with me! I look forward to catching up with you again!

Blessings

Lori

Recipe

Card Stock - Colorbok; Bazzill
Designer Paper - Basic Grey - Hello Luscious
Stamps - ODBD - Randi's Song
Ink - Memento Rhubard Stalk (sentiment); Memento Cottage Ivy & Bamboo Leaves (leaves)
Dies - Spellbinders - Standard Circles Large, Petite Scalloped Circles Large, Floral Doily Motifs
Paper Punch - EK Success
Seam Binding
Ribbon - Offray
Jet Brad - Recollections
Distressing Tool (edges of black cardstock)

3 comments:

Samantha J Designs (Wife2TJ) said...

Beautiful card! :-)

Tam said...

nice flower!

Snowmanlover said...

So pretty! You really need to be in craft magazines. So talented!