Wednesday, June 8, 2011

Delft Tile - Day 2

Happy Wednesday! I hope your week is going well! I shared yesterday my attempt at a new technique for me, Delft tile. Well I had so much fun with it, I decided to do another card ***insert practice a little more*** and post here. I found this Hero Arts background stamp in my stash and boy did it make a difference! It seems easier for me to use a larger stamp when trying this technique. I really like how this one turned out. I even pulled out the Scor-Pal to do some accenting on the bottom of my card (above and below the sentiment). Very clean and very simple... Thanks as always for checking in!

Blessings ~

Lori
Saintsrule!



Recipe

Card Stock - Bazzill, Colorbok, Neenah
Stamps - Hero Arts
Ink - Close to My Heart - Dutch Blue
Pearls - Reminisce
Copic - B93 (I colored my pearls)
Scor-Pal
Sponge Dauber

3 comments:

Debbie Carriere said...

Beautiful card!! Great technique :)

Tam said...

This is neat! I may have to try this.

Tam said...

P.S. I like this pop-up comment box better than the other way you had it.

Surprise!!! It's Best Bunny!

There is something about Granny Apple Green that just brings a smile to my face!  When the first signs of Spring appear you are sure to see...