Tuesday, February 15, 2011

Sending You Sunshine



Don't you just love yellow? I know I do! Especially this time of year when sunny days are few and far between. During the coming days we will have unusually warm temps in Kentucky and I am looking forward to them! I hope to see some SUNSHINE! It seems like the Ulrich household becomes very stir crazy this time of year. We have been known to work in the yard when the temps barely reach 40 degrees. Hubby and I simply have to get out! We love our togetherness but moderation is the key... lol...

Today's card reflects my love of yellow. When I pulled out my supplies I found an interesting trend. The ink is SUNflower. The sentiment is sending you SUNSHINE. The stamp set is called Sending SUNshine.... See a trend here???? lol.... I think I am craving longer days and warmer months... Daffodils fit that bill. My birthday is in March and I associate their bright little faces with the first harbingers of spring (not to mention my birthday...) Well here's hoping you have a little sun in your day and blessings until we talk again...

Lori
Saintsrule!



Card Stock - Bazzill
Designer Paper - Echo Park - Little Girl - Cupcake Casey
Stamps - Sentiment and Image - Gina K. Designs - Sending Sunshine by Theresa Momber
Ink - Sentiment - Close to My Heart - Sunflower; Image - Memento Tuxedo Black
Markers - Copic

Daffodils - Y04, Y08, Y17, 0 Colorless Blender
Foliage - YG03, YG17, YG67

Die Cuts - Spellbinders Nestabilities - Fancy Tags, Small Labels, Labels Eleven
Embossing - Provocraft - Cuttlebug - Polka Dots Folder (white layer)
Fiber - unknown (yellow/white gingham)

1 comment:

Tam said...

very nice! cheerful!

Surprise!!! It's Best Bunny!

There is something about Granny Apple Green that just brings a smile to my face!  When the first signs of Spring appear you are sure to see...